Natura Pregna +
The NaturaPregna + Nutritional Supplement is formulated with special attention for women of childbearing potential pregnant women, as it contains various trace elements, vitamins and as much as 400 µg of folic acid or. folate on capsule! Folate is extremely important for the health of the unborn baby and pregnant woman, as it has many benefits effects.
- Buy 2 for €10.63 each and save 15%
- Buy 3 for €10.00 each and save 20%
The NaturaPregna + Nutritional Supplement is formulated with special attention for women of childbearing potential pregnant women, as it contains various trace elements, vitamins and as much as 400 µg of folic acid or. folate on capsule! Folate is extremely important for the health of the unborn baby and pregnant woman, as it has many benefits effects, in particular:
- Contributes to the development of maternal tissue during pregnancy.
- Has a role in cell division.
- Contributes to amino acid synthesis and blood production. Folic acid supplementation increases the level of folate in a pregnant woman. There is a low level of folate in the pregnant woman risk factor for neural tube defects in developing fetus. The beneficial effect is achieved by supplementing the diet with 400 μg of folic acid daily for at least one month before and up to three months after getting pregnant. You already achieve this by adding one capsule a day. The product also contains other substances with beneficial effects on health and physical function:
- Contribute to maintaining healthy hair (biotin), mucous membranes (biotin, niacin and riboflavin) and skin (biotin). They play a role in the functioning of the immune system (B6, B12 and iron).
- Contribute to reducing fatigue and exhaustion (vitamins B6, B12, C, niacin, pantothenic acid, folate and iron).
- Have a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress (vitamin C, E, riboflavin)
- Contribute to nervous system function (vitamin C, B6, B12, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, biotin).
- Contribute to normal psychological functioning (vitamin C, B6, B12, thiamine, niacin, folate, biotin).
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules per day
Microcrystalline cellulose, L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), capsule (gelatin, colorant: titanium dioxide), agent
volume enhancement (Calcium phosphate), Ferrous sulfate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Zinc citrate,
nicotinamide (niacin), Calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Riboflavin
(Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Manganese Sulphate, Copper Gluconate, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid
(folic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, D-biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12),
anti-caking agent (silica).
|Storage||Keep in a cold and dry place.|
|Warning||This is a food supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Balanced nutrition contains sufficient vitamins and minerals to meet a person’s needs. Please store in a cool dry place and keep out of children’s reach. This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never exceed the recommended dose.|